We are currently seeking a Program Assistant to join our College Access team. This role is a unique opportunity for a proactive, detailed-oriented individual to serve in a critical administrative and logistical support role.
Significant responsibilities of this position include:
- Greet visitors at reception and provide basic inquiry support.
- Provide effective scheduling and calendar support for program activities, and coordinate student and staff appointments calendars.
- Assist with the delivery of programs and content.
- Coordinate and provide comprehensive administrative support for after-school programming including tutoring, classes, college trips and clubs.
- Coordinate material preparation, transportation token distribution and set-up for classes, programs and other events.
- Maintain records of student participation.
- Support and administer use of Google Classroom for our after-school programs, including technical support, gradebook management and attendance recordkeeping.
- Assist with the design and production of program communications.
- Coordinate and execute program mailings.
- Support distribution of organizational publications.
- Coordinate conference room scheduling and set up audio-visual equipment.
- Assist with errands, program purchases and other office support.
- Manage inventory of program supplies.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following experience, education, skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong organizational, computer, and communication skills.
- At least two years of experience in a professional office environment working with students.
- Experience in an administrative/operational support role.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience in ETO and Google Classroom is highly desirable.
- Passion for working with first-generation-to-college, low-income students.
This is a full-time, exempt position and offers a competitive compensation/benefits package based on experience. This position reports to the Director, College Access.
Philadelphia Futures is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. Philadelphia Futures is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.