Ready to get started? We encourage 8th, 9th and 10th grade students to apply today!
1. Obtain the SAS application by doing one of the following:
- Downloading the SAS Application
- Calling the Philadelphia Futures office at 215.790.1666, ext. 416 to request an application by mail
- Meeting with a guidance counselor
2. Complete the application with a parent or guardian.
3. Submit the completed application by doing one of the following:
- Mailing the form to:
Erica Woods, Coordinator, Sponsor-A-Scholar
230 South Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Faxing the form to Philadelphia Futures at 215.790.1888
4. Once the application is received, SAS will review the materials to determine the student’s eligibility. If eligible, students and their parent/guardian will be invited to the Philadelphia Futures office for an in-person interview.
5. If the interview is completed successfully, the student will be invited to participate in a Prospective Student Orientation.
6. Once Orientation is complete, students will be notified by mail if they have been accepted into the Program.