- Lead the College Access staff in the delivery of Philadelphia Futures' direct service programs, College Connection, and Sponsor-A-Scholar, as well as the College Admissions and Academic offices.
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategies to meet overall programming needs for college guidance and academic support and enrichment.
- Evaluate program success, including the development and analysis of key metrics and data, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the programs' effectiveness.
- Support staff in the cultivation and maintenance of relationships with students, families, mentors, volunteers, and high school and college admissions personnel to ensure that students remain on track to college.
- Collaborate with the Director of Outreach and Engagement on the PF Admissions process.
- Coordinate with Director of College Success to ensure the continuity of support throughout the student lifecycle.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with school personnel, community partners, and academic institutions to develop and grow partnership relationships, and to help remove barriers to success.
- Identify and analyze trends in college access, admissions, and college readiness for use in College Access, Admissions, and Academics planning.
- Provide content for Philadelphia Futures publications, website, grant proposals, sponsor reports, and others.
- Serve as a member of the Management Team for Philadelphia Futures.
Instructors are needed for an intensive summer academic enrichment program for recent high school graduates transitioning to college. The goals of the program are to keep students academically engaged through college-level coursework and to develop skills and strategies for college success. Math, reading and writing courses are offered.
Courses are held 5 days a week for 3-6 hours from approximately July 9th-July 27th, on the campus of Drexel University.