What is the Bundle Up Challenge?
First-generation-to-college students are currently facing extra challenges as they navigate this pandemic while making sure they have the resources necessary to be successful in college. The Philadelphia Futures Bundle Up Challenge aims to eliminate these challenges and ensure that our collegians have everything they need to begin college in a few weeks. We’re raising $100,000 by August 21, 2020 to create 100 bundles of college essentials like laptops, gift cards for books and travel, and dorm needs.
You can make a donation by:
- Mailing a check: Please mail your check, made payable to Philadelphia Futures (with a note that says Bundle Up Challenge), to:
230 S Broad St, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Donate online: Make a secure gift online (making a note that your donation is for the Bundle Up Challenge). Upon completion of your gift, you will receive an email receipt. You can choose to make a one-time gift or a recurring gift.
- Donate with stock: To make a gift of securities, please complete our Stock Transfer Form, which includes the information needed to initiate the transfer process. If you or your brokerage firm have questions about the transfer, contact Michael Johnson at 215-790-1666 ext. 417. Because donor information is not forwarded to Futures in the event of a transfer, the information provided on the Stock Transfer Form allows us to properly thank you for your generosity.
- Employee Matching Program: Double the impact of your gift! Check to see if your employer matches all or a portion of your gift. Request a matching gift form from your employer and send it completed with your gift. Our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 23-1365983.
- Create a Facebook fundraiser page: Learn more about creating a fundraiser page by clicking here.
Learn more about ways to give to Philadelphia Futures by clicking here.
Thanks for partnering with us to ensure our students have everything they need to be successful in college.
For more information please contact Korinne Gerhart at 215-790-1666 ex. 439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.