Giving Opportunities to Support Our Strategic Plan
Philadelphia Futures’ vision is that every student has what they need to succeed in college and thrive in life.
Through three strategic priorities – Expand, Deepen, and Sustain – our goal is to support this vision and significantly contribute to increasing the number of students who enroll in and graduate from college.
Ensure more students have access to proven strategies that support college access and success.
Enhance our services to increase the ability of our students to thrive.
Invest in the human, financial, and technological resources to achieve our mission and vision.
Learn more about our Strategic Plan by visiting: www.philadelphiafutures.org/strategicplan
The next five years present an opportunity:
for Philadelphia Futures to leverage its proven organizational strengths to grow its impact in the region. As we open our new doors for more students to access our services, we need your help to achieve this vision and invite you to give in a special way this year.
Our new offices are at 123 South Broad Street, Suite 850, Philadelphia, PA 19109.
The new space offers expanded square footage, which includes three adjacent, divisible classrooms for our year-round academic courses, 10 additional student meeting spaces, a cafe, a computer lab, and a student study lounge.
We invite you to explore the ways that you can support our strategic plan and leave a lasting impact in the new Philadelphia Futures office. These opportunities include:
- Purchase a book in our Library of Dreams:
- Honor a current student, alum, staff, or community member by purchasing a book that will be proudly displayed in our Library of Dreams. Each book is $100 and will support academic programming for students. Make your donation here and leave a note that includes “Library of Dreams.”
- Dedicate a space in our new office:
- Several spaces are available to be named, including the computer lab, student lounge, tutor rooms, classrooms, and more. Naming opportunities begin at $10,000.
- Sponsor a Student:
- Sponsors contribute $7,500 to support a student’s college goals. Funds are disbursed directly to the students in college to pay for books, transportation, and other critical needs.
For more information on how to leave a lasting impact on our students and further our strategic goals, contact Korinne Gerhart at 215-790-1666 ext. 439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make checks payable to Philadelphia Futures.
Gifts may be sent to:
123 South Broad Street, Suite 850
Philadelphia, PA 19109